ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Camera for moving shots and low light levels

MINI Cooper S
Right, not exactly a photography expert! but i want a camera that can take really clear photos, especially of moving things (eg cars round a
track) and low light level photos. Been looking at this camera:

http://www.fujifilm.co.uk/digital/cameras/s6500/?lpage=/digital/cameras/range.php

Its the Fuji finepix 6500fd, have seen it mentioned on the forums a few times before, and from my own research it looks good. Can anyone recommend this camera? Or any others for around the same price (dont really want to spend anymore than £200). Also because i dont know much about photography (i know about as much as the crash course in photography thought me on this forum :p) i dont want something mega complex that i wont know how to use.

Danny.

MINI Cooper S
Will normally be shooting still objects in low light, but sometimes may be shooting moving things (eg, going indoor karting on 14th of feb, and will want to take some pics of the karts going round but the light in there isnt great).. but the main use will be at track days, taking pics of cars driving past.

Think i am gonna get this one orderd next week :)