ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best car alarm

Clio 182
Clifford Alarms are the best in my experience, they come with ability to start from the remote control and close the windows etc, I had one on my elise a few years ago (as well as a tracker) but they are expensive

Mk2 172
Clifford Alarms are the best in my experience, they come with ability to start from the remote control and close the windows etc, I had one on my elise a few years ago (as well as a tracker) but they are expensive

However if u dont actually need the features then i wouldnt waste your money as they tend to be unreliable and go off on a regular basis unless setup correctly. There too complex for their own good if im honest.
I fit them as part of my job and would almost always fit a Sigma S30 alarm instead. Pretty much bomb proof and does what its supposed to do :)

toad ai606 are the best alarms , cliffords always play up , a friend of mine fits alarms for a living and only fits toad ai606's as they are a fit and leave , as when he fits the clifford alarms 80% of the time he gets them coming back with problems (not down to the installing he is a top installer) down to the main box's playing up

ITB BG 182
I would not touch a Clifford alarm again if some one paid me to have it, try having one of the G5 systems and then being locked out of your car and not able to open it even though you have both thobs.

Toad Ai606 all the way matey, have a look through fleabay and you'll find some good deals.