ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best cat 1 alarm

172 M69 eater

i have £300 quid to spend and live in bham

whast the best place to get an alarm and what to do ppl recommend. If u tell me a feature can u pls explain it cus i not got a clue!!

ta patty!!

172 M69 eater

y tho mate?

i was lookin at a toad ai606 but it was recommended to me by someone whos dad used to fit them but hes now retired....

what models have anti jack? what does zone proxes mean as well!!

confused!!!

Dual Zone Proxies is like Perimiter Protection - Warning in Zone 1, Full Alarm in Zone 2 - where Zone 1 is outside and Zone 2 is inside.

Cus the Clifford rocks.. it does everything, works well, makes a lot of noise.. and expandable..

172 M69 eater

bout 300 quid then?! any ideas who i can get it off, do demon tweeks fit alarms?

feelin the 10% discount!

172 M69 eater

ill look into the clifford,think i need to read up first otherwise i mite make a decision which i wanna change later and cant!

what other features does it have they may help!?

No, Dont think Demon Tweeks do - look round your local area for fitters.. approved Clifford ones.

172 M69 eater

spose its jus a case of findin the cheapest person as long as they r thatcham approved they should b ok shouldnt they?

daz, cus u got a 1.2 like me, i dont know if u had it before, but does the clifford then give u central lockin including the boot?

ta patty

Oh and just to add.. I took ages on deciding..

Id always wanted a Clifford but the price put me off.. when I was ringing round, it worked out that for an extra £50 (including dual zone shock sensor (Perimiter Protection)) I could have the Clifford so I went for it.. Im well happy with it.

172 M69 eater

im off out now mate, off tot he pub!

if u can answer the thingy bout the central lockin and stupid as it sounds but if u got a pic of it in ur engine bay can u email it me to mailto:u2s24@ugs.keele.ac.uk">u2s24@ugs.keele.ac.uk as i wanna see if it looks tidy!! dont want wires everywhere!!

thanks for ur help mate!

if anyone else can suggest any good local firms in bham i would be very gratefu;!

ta!

patty

I had central locking already.. it just wired into that. if you didnt have central locking, you are looking at extra and would cost more - theyd have to install all the central locking modules.

im getting one when i get back my hols, torn between the clifford 300 or the toad a6016 or whatever it is, can anyone explain the pros and cons on both, cheers

look in the back of max power for a company called safe n sound, he did my m8s concept 600 hes pretty good he will come to you at work or where ever. get a quote for a concept 300 hes pretty good with prices 2.

Trophy

Just had another Toad AI606 fitted, no problems with my last one and dont expect any with this one.

£250 fitted.

Mat.

172 M69 eater

BUGGER!

ah well looks like ill have to get the central lockin done too.

i also want to know where u got the toad ai606 for 250 fitted?

ta patty

Trophy

I got it through a friend but RS Audio do it for that price anyway.
Call them on 08700 110445.
Just cant vouch for their fitting.

Mat.