ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** BEST CLIO EVER **

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 14 September 2004

Where were the RT, RNs etc????????

Yea, but ..... This is Cliosport.. and they arent Sport models?

No offence to the Rts etc tho.. just cant see them getting many votes as BEST EVER Clio... maybe BEST ECONOMY CLIO EVER or summing?

This has got me wondering why there cant be a best Modified Poll that includes everyone?

what about the valver, seems a bit retarded that theres the option for a Mk1 and 2 172, surely then there should be Williams 1, 2 and 3 as seperate choices in that case??? lol

172, Tiguan

WHO THE FU*K CARES!!!!!

Its blatently the 1.9D Versailles

[Edited by Tomclio182 on 14 September 2004 at 10:35am]

Quote: Originally posted by TheJesus on 14 September 2004

what about the valver, seems a bit retarded that theres the option for a Mk1 and 2 172, surely then there should be Williams 1, 2 and 3 as seperate choices in that case??? lol

Good point! ^^^

Plus, most of the time ... LATEST models are superior, updated versions...and improved upon = Better ? As case of progress and evolution, what would u rather have a V6 255 Clio or a mk1 172 ? I know its best ever Poll.. but most lessor fortunate people have NEVER EVEN driven a V6?? (OR even SEEN ONE IN THE FLESH! But people will still vote for it anyway, cos its the top of the league Clio price wise and performance wise and its latest model!) So how do they know what they think is better? Not a rant, LOL.. just making my point.

Meg on pistonheads £6995

boo hoo hooo hooooooo

youre not the only ones upset ^^^

Couldnt choose a dirty dirty little black D

how can the 182 be the best ever?

its the same as the 172 except minor changes, so the technology is the same almost as the 172 which was made before hand hence being more of a technological development

Jay

williams and trophy

i reckon il stick to wot the magazines say........THE BIBLE that is EVO says williams 1......as thats the only 1 that makes its top 10 drivers cars of the decade

USED CAR BUYER ......williams 1 is the ULTIMATE clio......not just any old willy 1 tho.....oh no.......these guys have pure CLASS lol

williams and trophy

yeah mate i see wot the problem is.................the 172 owners jus wont admit they bought an inferior car to the willy..........well most of em wont anyway lol

btw.......ask matt brown....he only had a valver, then bought a cup........then bought a willy..........his biggest regret............sellin the valver in the 1st place n downgradin to a cup