ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Clio pic

Shitty pic from iPhone.

795c1531.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
This is my favourite picture of the ph2, as im returning it to standard for the new owner ! :evil:

5754609376_3b7919df02_z.jpg

Last pic of my ph1 before it sold .. quite like this one too !

5172578174_6b3116bbd8_z.jpg

I only have one picture of my car. So that makes it the best by default. The must be the same logic behind some of the other 'best' photos in here. I hope so anyway..

ph1.jpg

I think this is my best (which isn't great in itself at all), I rarely take photos of my car as I'm doing other peoples :(

DSC_0403-1.jpg

and that was so long ago it's changed a bit since then.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
DanF .. that photo is just awful. You should look at the other epic shots in here and get some tips.

DanK .. you've changed, man. You used to be waaaaaay less subtle... my guess is that you are you gettin' some at the moment ? (I don't mean RIGHT this moment ...) I digress..

The BEST photo of my ph1 ever...:

3582772834_df90ebbeca_z.jpg

Shiny new front end @ 10mm by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

DanK .. you've changed, man. You used to be waaaaaay less subtle... my guess is that you are you gettin' some at the moment ? (I don't mean RIGHT this moment ...) I digress..

Subtle? :dapprove:

Okay. Most pictures in here look like they were taken by Stevie Wonder, using a SE T68i (and camera attachment) of a car that had broken down and I am in fear of how we'll ever get enough decent images to fill next years calendar.

Is that better? :D