ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best colour for a Dynamique

The title says it all really!! lol!!

Also has anyone seen the Ottaman Blue??? I think its the replacement for Nautical Blue because they dont do it anymore!!!!

Cheers,

carl.

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

No sun roof on the 172s ? Wow thought it was only CUPs dont didnt have a sun roof, shows what I know.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

wish i didnt have one, i mean whats the point its never been open.

if it gets hot i put the air con on??

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

I would say black, or a lime green, someone on here think April has one, looks nice and I have never seen one on the road. On the sunroof, I wish mine didnt have one, more hasle than its worth.

VaVa

lol.... Jilly must have written that word a thousand times!! But this time I agree. Best colour for non-renaultsport Clios is black. All the way.

Black, unless youre defo going to colour code it. Id choose flame red in that case, but for some reason it doesnt look the same colour as the 172s used to get.

-Rob

RX8 231 + New Focus CC3

pearl black, but i really like the hologram grey. i have a black one now but i used to have the cyclone blue...

has to be black cos it hides all the naff plastic trim unless your going to colour-code it etc but only problem is that there are more black 1.2 16v dynamiques around than anything else!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

nordic green, my ex has this and the colour in the sun is superb when it catches the light its a lovely deep green but no sun and looks black but seems to fade in and out of black,green,goldish, i wish rs clios came in this colour

Mitsubishi Colt

Vertigo Green in my opinion.... now if only the sods still did the colour!! Its like a beacon of shining light amongst a sea of silver and black....

Id even consider getting a nice 172 Cup resprayed in this colour to be honest, I love it that much.

yeah m8 it is the same colour looks loads of diff colours in different lights , i like it best in the underground car parks ..