ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Compnents for £40?

172 Cup, Clio 197
Yep, i'm a cheap skate, not bothered if theyre used, anyone recommend some? Mainly listen to dance whilst i'm driving, fronts will be running off pioneer 50w per channel
Thanks

J

jamesy

comp's being run off h/u with budget of 40quid ever heard of splxLOL

J

jamesy

that site is your best bet matey ive used them many times before:approve:

Polo + Micra
i got these

i'm running them off my hu but because the don't come with a x-over as such i run them actively to get the most out of the hu and speakers

172 Cup, Clio 197
I had the alpines Russ9898 recommended in my 220GTI, they weren't bad, I was gonna put them in the cup but there 6.5", do'h! The pioneers look pretty good.

Dink, what are those alpines like running off your headunit? I reckon I can get those for about £40

Polo + Micra
they are sweet running off the hu

but i'm using all 4 channels to run just the one set of comps

Tesla MP3 2021
spend a little extra and go for these...
my mate has these and they are qaulity:)

R26 230
ive had sony, pioneers and have finally settled with JBL's very good in my opinion. (only got mids front and rear), plus there cheap as chips.

muz

big fat japanese bus
CAD do a value component which won't win any EMMA event but ae amazing for the cash!

172 Cup, Clio 197
Thanks for the replies, been offline for a while just moved house to sunny cornwall. Spotted about 5 172s already! I would run the comps on all 4 channels, but one of the rear ones have blown, so I'm running the rears off of a 2 ch amp

muz

big fat japanese bus
no run the fronts of the 2 channel amp you will be much happier with that