ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best exhaust for 172

Supercharged S2000
As you would expect my current "OEM exhaust" on my 172 is nakered!
im looking to spend around £400 for a new cat back system, however id proberly spend a bit extra for a decat too! you may say use the search button bla bla however i just need a couple of opinions etc. I see a hell of a lot of people have the yozza system!? Is it really that good are does everybody just follow what every one else has ?

cheers guys

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've owned the ktec stealth and the yozza stealth. For fit, weight, sound, quality, the yozza system is simply in a different league. If you're poor, get the cheap one. Everyone should get the yoz ;).

Supercharged S2000
Cheers,

and i can afford it, its more the fact that im not patient enough to wait until i go on holiday in 3 weeks ha!

Whats the avarage yozza system like price wise (inc decat)

And are they a b*tch to fit>?

cheers

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
A blind woman without hands could fit one in an hour. No sleeves to f**k with, just fits like a glove. Not sure on price, I'll take some pics of mine later for you.