ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best looking alloys on a Arctic blue 182 FF?

Hey guys,

I'm considering doing something with my wheels. The stock ones are fine but one of them is pretty scuffed so I'm contemplating changing them for something else, perhaps turinis?

Also what colour alloys would you guys recommend getting on a 182 in Arctic blue?

If anyone has pictures they could share of what they have in mind that would be great!

Thanks

Sharpant

330i. E30 Touring.
Lol, I was going to use yours as an example, but you seem to change parts every 20 minutes.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
6d901e99-d45e-ff55.jpg

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
Graphite o.z ultraleggera's :) yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
^ if you like smth more street like and prefer the low profile tyre look

Anthracite 2118's.
or this ^ if you're planing some track days and want cheap tyres

I'd have both tbh, ultras with summer tyres and street driving and 2118's for winter tyres and trackdays

best looking standard anthricate :approve: seems not people have them on now everyone has aftermarkets on.

Looking for 182
Well, we've all seen them before, but I think there is a reason so many people get Turinis, they look great in my opinion!

182-6.jpg

Don't worry about being a sheep, or what other people think, just get which ever you like best. I like all of the recommendations so far in this thread though :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Or somethin maybe totally diff like ronal turbos?? But these speedlines also look good like on k-tecs arctic 182
search

Tbh I think all speedline range go with RS clios it's just down to personal pref :)