ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best phone/deal for £25 per month

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
On the hunt for a new phone/deal.

Currently have a SE C902 which has served me well but looking for something different. Currently on o2 simplicity but would quite like a deal with a free phone or for a small fee. Would o2 offer anything to upgrade to an 18/24 month contract?

Deal must have -
200+mins
600+ texts
Unlimited Internet

Phone must have -
A good camera preferably with flash
A good web browser

Anything out there to fit the bill?

Edit: A mate told me about o2 doing iphone 300mins unlimited texts and internet for £24. Assuming its the 3g? Much point now that the 4g is out?

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Carphone warehouse do the HTC Desire for £25 a month on vodafone, or £30 a month on O2.

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Didn't realise Acer made phones until I went on the carphonewarehouse site there. Good or bad rep?

Mk5 golf gti
ive got blackberry bold 9700. 600 mins unlimited txts and unlimited internet
for 25 quid a month
an they do that half prive for 9 months in redemption
:)
searched like mad on google and it was from a company that get them through car phone warehouse but do cheaper deals
just look around
oh and its on orange

1.5dci
I was on o2 simplicity £20 a month 600mins 1000 txts and unlimited internet, rang them and they'd match the simplicity cost and tariff with a phone, I got the 5800, this was about 16 months ago!

I'm hoping they'll carry on matching the cost and tariff when i renew in august with a new better phone, although i'm preparing my self to pay a bit of excess to get a desire or streak hopefully, will just have to see what it'll cost

Clio 182 Cup FF
If you can cope without a phone and buy one on its own the sim only deal i have with vodaphone is

900anytime anyone mins
unlimited landline calls
unlimited texts

£17.50

Golf GTi Mk2
I'm with 3, for £25 i get unlimited data, unlimited texts and 500 minutes, htc hero was free but it was about 6 months ago so you may get a better/newer phone, although i do love my hero.

You can get iPhone 4 deals with O2 network for 18 or 24 months contract in which you will get the following facilities:

• 600 minutes talk time
  • Unlimited texts
  • Unlimited data per month

You will get the iPhone at free of cost but then you have to pay average monthly cost of £35. You have to pay slightly lower monthly cost i.e. £30 if you go for Vodafone network in which you will enjoy 300 minutes with unlimited text

Last edited by a moderator: