ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best quality coilovers for under £600

Monaco 172
Alright guys

Looking for some coilovers for road use. Country lanes and motor way driving only. Possibility of a track day in future but not too often if at all

Which are the best coilovers for under £600. I've seen the cheapest being the ktec ones for under £300 then most expensive weitec and gaz.

Thoughts and comments appreciated.

Cheers

Shep.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
If you can get another £150 then get Spax from danny, they are meant to be really good and much better than the cheaper ones.

Evo
I had a similar budget for my ph1 and went for KW Variant 1 basic kit ( means they arent stainless and they knock off £200! ) Just a touch over £600 for delivery with Demon Tweeks and cant fault KW quality!

Really happy with them 5000 miles on.

Monaco 172
They don't have to be coilovers but I like the idea of adjustable. Looking ideally for cheapest but the best. So if at £400 its all shite quality then I guess the next best thing will have to do.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
A few of my pals have had real issues with gaz coilovers the basic Kw's would be a good option!!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I run Spax spring and damper setup on my 182, 28 point adjustable dampers. Lowers 25-30mm. Sits lovely on my 15s.

Unless your doing track days a good few times a year then I would look at the possibilities of that kind of set up? Mine set me back less than £400 but that was at trade price.

Monaco 172
There not made for track days etc. I believe they are good for stance but quite springy and can catch if too low.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Any pics of yours sitting on your 15's?

Yeah here is a few.

8304487594_d1ecf5e397_c.jpg
8304448330_073baaa220_c.jpg
8304494246_19916e67e2_c.jpg