ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Santa Pod Launch, Ever?

I Was just browsing youtube and came across this video...wondering what spec the car is and if the persons a member on here, seems quick!!'

[youtube]3TAQ62PSjYw[/youtube]

TVR Cerbera
I Was just browsing youtube and came across this video...wondering what spec the car is and if the persons a member on here, seems quick!!'

It's mine and that wasn't quick! too much wheelspin. keep following my utube as vids from later on this year will be much better!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I wasn't sure if you were/are taking the piss as that was alot of wheelspin.

Is that full throttle changes as well?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
That 5 just looks silly.

What times you running daz? Got any more visits planned this year? Suppose you go to York alot? Fancy Pod as a change?

TVR Cerbera
That 5 just looks silly.

What times you running daz? Got any more visits planned this year? Suppose you go to York alot? Fancy Pod as a change?

I did a 14.5 standard, but have 70 more bhp now but only managed a 14 last year because of traction probs. will be doing USC in aug and then will see if improvements have worked. Ive never done york always pod