ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best suspension set up for 182 (with sportlines)

Arctic 182
As above really, I've recently bought a set of sportlines and was considering a full refresh of the suspension set up.

I'm after gains in handling over stance etc.

The car will be a daily driver but with a little track time for a year or so and then a full time track/weekend toy after that so not too worried about the ride on our poor roads.

A rear ARB is on my list and shall be purchased shortly, was also thinking Koni dampers or refreshing standard dampers.

What's the general consensus??

ph1 172
It depends actually whether you have a cup packed 182. If you have, Sachs Trophy dampers, if you haven't Koni's are an option

Arctic 182
Thanks both, I'd rather buy new since my plan is to refresh the whole lit and was leaning towards Koni yellows.. Watch this space eh?!

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
I don't think you can get the Koni's for Cup packed cars, can you?

ph1 172
You can't, that's why I asked if it was cup packed.

Doesn't matter so much about second hand Sachs. They are fully rebuildable so can be as fresh as they rolled out of the factory