ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best to keep things to yourself !!!!

megane
the sun does it again
shite newspaper , never have an never will buy it
not just cuz of this cuz of sumthin a while ago, im sure sum of use no wat i mean, didnt affect me personally , but mayb a few i no

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Surely the guy could say it's been photoshopped? Pretty stupid actually posting a pic of the speedo though.

It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

titanium 182,
before long police will start blitzing forums like this
as there are so many numpties that have to big it up all the time :rolleyes:

172 Race Car
repost.

oh s**t, ive just fallen into the repost trap :eek:

Agree hes a bit of a tool, there are people on here who post similar things

RB 182 Cup
he didnt just take a photo of the speedo as he could have got away with it but he did the speedo and road all in 1 lol

BMW E46 330i Touring
If he's going to do something so stupid then he deserves to get caught IMO. No need to do 150mph on any road in the country.

Breaking A 172 Replica
IIRC he took a pic of the speedo and then a pic of the road and they through looking at the details of the photo they matched it within 30 seconds of each other and he was nailed.

Unlucky.

I think fair enough for doing 150, just don't understand why he felt the need to take a pic of the road too.

Sam

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
The question you have to ask is if he has the stupidity to post up proof of him doing 150 is he of sound mind to be in control of a car that can do 150??

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Bigger cases have fell apart on the bounds of photographic evidence, he still has to admit or be proven guilty for anything to happen.

I could write now that I did 1999mph in my car - doesn;t mean its the truth now does it.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
My main concern is if your taking a photo you clearly dont have both hands on the wheel and your mind fully on the job of driving. Bet he could fight the case though