ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best trackday/road brake pads

Hi all

I've had a quick search on here but am looking for the definitive answer on this as I killed my Ferodo DS2500's last Friday at Bedford.

I'm thinking of Pagid's or Carbon Lorraine's but am unsure as to what there like on the road?

My current setup is Brembo Max discs, Goodridge braided hoses, Ferodo DS2500's and Halfords dot 5.1 race brake fluid but am hoping for some better suggestions?

Many thanks,

Matt.

:)

Clio 172 Cup
Max work well with pagid blue but there more of a race pad not really suited to the road as they like to be run hot which can be hard on the road, ferrodo do a 3000 pad may do the job but have never used it so dont really know.

Last edited:
  Nippy white cup
I have Pagid blues on max discs and they are fine for both road and track imo....seem good normally then amazing once heated up

Chris

Fook Matt what were you doing with your brakes? that set up should be fine.I should have come.:rolleyes:

Well I had excellent tuition from Danny and Jay so could carry a reasonable amount of speed into the right hander at the bottom of the main straight and was just running out of brakes all the time.

Maybe I just need some extra tuition from Uncle Tony - LOL

:)