ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BFT North East remapping group buy

Clio 182
Spoke to a friend of mine at Big Fish Tuning - http://www.bigfishtuning.co.uk/ regarding the rs tuner and what he could offer. He said he could easily do anything the rs tuner could offer e.g

8k limiter
More aggressive valve timing
Pops & bangs (jms)
Launch control
Harder timing - so long as you run on optimax
Approx figures is around 12-15bhp max but its more the power delivery

This remap is 100% custom so if you want certain things on and other things not on he can do that fine.

I had my mk4 golf 20vt mapped by this guy and hes a genious, hes mapped close to 400 cars in his career and just got his own unit in Stokesly, Middlesbrough.

The cost of the map is £200 however, the more people we get the less the map will cost, Register if your interested.

1) Jamie - Silver 182
2) Darkie182 - RB 182
3) Craig - Sunflower yellow 172

Clio 182
1) Jamie - Silver 182
2) Darkie182 - RB 182
4) Freeman - silver ph1
5) pukeyluke - silver ph2

Clio 182
mid-end september matey. A deposit would be required about a week before just so he doesn't agree a price for say 5-6 of us then 2 turn up and expect it for that price.

Confirmed

1) Jamie - Silver 182
2) Darkie182 - RB 182
4) Freeman - silver ph1
6) Darkie182 (brother)

Possibly...

7) Dan_1987

Sunflower 172 :)
Confirmed

1) Jamie - Silver 182

2) Darkie182 - RB 182

4) Freeman - silver ph1

6) Darkie182 (brother)

Possibly...

7) Dan_1987
8) airs 172

Clio 182
Few got it done a few weeks ago and completly different car! I'm still waiting to get mine done but havn't yet due to a holiday. If you contact him over the phone and tell him I started a thread on CS i'm sure he'd do the discount...

lindleyp -172 cup, would love this, but im away from sep 17th till the 28th on holiday, can anything be done for me? also is there a before and after dyno run as im abit apprehensive about the figures? also can i use this with my rs tuner to upload it on and off at free will? cheers, pete

before anyone says, yes i know its about the power delivery not peak figures :rasp:. i just want to know where my car stands before hand with the mods and henks new maps as the car feels abit slugish recently. idealy id like to see before to highlight any problems if any and to see what its pushing out before the custom map, then an after graph, will pay extra if needed.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Has anyone had their clio remapped then? 12-15bhp is a bit of an excessive claim to make on the Clio, if people have had them done and had a propper before and after RR result from an independant RR (i.e. not the guys as its possible to fiddle results)

im going to rs tuning to get it on the rollers to get a health check for peace of mind and also to see what the car is currently making with henks new maps and other breathings mods i have on the car. next il be going to that big fish tuning and getting a custom map then will be going back to rs tuning again as i know there very accurate rollers and using the same rollers to see what this custom map has achieved.

IF this so called 12-15hp is even noticible on the new graph print out then winner im keeping it (or even if power delivery has improved and i have more torque). cheap custom map jobby for £200!!. if its no where near henks generic map then back to big fish as they offer a 7 day trial, therefore id be within right to have it removed FOC as they dont mind removing it and reverting the car back to what it formerly was.

so all in all, its a big test too see if a custom jobby (for my own benifit) from these guys is reallly worth the (cheap) £200

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I would assume if its a decent map you could see anywhere upto 10bhp, its very easy for an RR operator to 'fiddle' with the RR to suit themselves, not pointing fingers but it has been done in the NE previously to make the people in question look good.

Rs tuning is very accurate, its always best to do back to back tests on an independant operator's rollers then you know they wont have messed around with the load settings on the rollers

i think i know the fiddlers you speak, yeah thats the plan matey, precisely why im using rs tuning as the chosen safe rollers, i wouldnt mind other people reporting back their views on this custom map, allthough im not sure if therl be any difference in the results of henks generics against big fishs custom jobby,