ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 HF04 start of reg i think, harlow about 6pm today.

Was in my arcitc 182 coming off the a414 into harlow and would of been right behind you if i wasn't cut up by a shitty dahaitsu charade! Noticed that your brake lights were constantly on so you were either riding the brake or maybe there's something wrong with your sensor!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I have a bg 182 starting with hf04 and I'm in Harlow but I wasn't around at 6pm. Either someone hot-wired my car or I've got a twin? :S
I have been having brake light trouble... Was it the high via light?

I have a bg 182 starting with hf04 and I'm in Harlow but I wasn't around at 6pm. Either someone hot-wired my car or I've got a twin? :S
I have been having brake light trouble... Was it the high via light?

Hmm strange! it was either HF04 or HV04, but im pretty sure it was HF04. When the car came off the roundabout all three brake lights were on and stayed on as you carried on up the road towards harlow town train station, was definitely around 6pm aswell mate lol.