ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bhp show Lydden Hill

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
Saw quite a few clios down there today, a few with forum stickers, only got one pic, who else was down there? :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367868042.258252.jpg

Clio 182
I was there :) saw the blue and yellow mk3 had a green mk2 ph1 behind me on stands and saw quite a few others :) was good show and wicked weather :)

Ph2 Iceberg 172
I went out for one session with the Zetec owners club. It was a good day for it, but my brakes cooked half way through the session :(

Clio RS200
I got some pics of 3 or 4 of the Clio's out. I was having a tiff with a camera so they aren't great

372_zps178f177a.jpg

434_zps2e221496.jpg

436_zps54f74852.jpg

435_zps3ac1f27c.jpg

458_zps97b32a71.jpg

460_zpsdc26b3c7.jpg

461_zps6e8ccb99.jpg

476_zps1dc09af4.jpg

488_zpsd111c6bd.jpg

492_zps44e1de38.jpg

499_zpsc6e920fb.jpg

500_zps1e2636ac.jpg

506_zps722f9ed2.jpg

524_zps035c39c7.jpg

771_zps668b4a57.jpg

773_zps19ddbf2f.jpg

786_zpsf06fa85c.jpg

802_zps77c62e5c.jpg

Audi TTS S Tronic
A lot of the Clios that I saw on track looked very slow round track compared to everything else (Fiesta's ETC)

I was quite expecting to see these very track friendly cars beating Fiestas!

Ph2 Iceberg 172
At the end of the day, it comes down to the confidence and ability of the driver rather than the car. I've driven at every BHP show except one and it's not like a normal track day. There's no briefing, no flags and no rules so is pretty much a free for all which is great if you're experienced on track, but a lot of people rock up on the day and think they're Sebastian Vettel and drive like complete morons.

I've always let people past no matter what they're driving as you never know what stupid move they'll pull next. Normal track days have strict rules about overtaking which works, Lydden hill doesn't seem to put these in place at BHP. I'd rather come home with my car in one piece from not giving it 100% and racing people than on the back of a truck after being shunted by one.

SG boost'd 200
I was there, had my helmet with be and thought I'd pass as it looked like organised chaos to me!
Was a good day out and i shall be booking a day at brands instead soon!

172 track car
I was there, silver 172 with black headlights and air vent using the guide from here :), got more confident as the day went on and blasted past a couple of fiesta st's among others!!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
I was there, silver 172 with black headlights and air vent using the guide from here :), got more confident as the day went on and blasted past a couple of fiesta st's among others!!

My friend at work was telling me about your headlights!

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique

Yeah I spotted you off the track, noticed the air intake, looked good! :)

172 track car
Haha yeah had a few comments about the headlights throughout the day, glad they looked alright though, was a bit of a rush to get it done in time, shame i didnt really get chance to chat to any fellow clio owners, was so manic on and off the track! Best day i've had for a long time, off to Brands at the end of the month :D