ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BiggyB with the neverbeen sticker!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
I was in a blue vtr. i saw you and that huge white mercedes your mate? you posted a pic of it on here a while back. They videod me to as we left what the hell for? should they video the people racing?:S

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
yeh exactly, that new scooby was being a prick! yeh the white merc is darrens love it so much

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Yeh he was being very stupid. After doing a couple of runs he come over and talked to me and my mates shouting saying "my cars the best here 300 bhp or sumin an 4 wheel drive". Sounded and looked a bit out of it to me, and there was a bird in the car:eek:

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
jeez what a nob lol, the scooby opposite stickerd up thats me mate dannys 32k been spent on it. Love to see him against that lol

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Yeh i think i saw that, sounded awesome. Were you with an astravan with williams wheels? How many people did you come with? from sutton way.

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
came up in about a 30 car convoy lol you should come to the a217 every thursday mate, we dont bite

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Yeh i will come down next time if im not at imperial way.

Are you coming to the reigate meet tomorrow evening?

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
i am indeed matey gonna have to give the car a going over on my 20min break then a polish when i get home :( lol