ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bilsteins B14 / OE top mounts

Sheen90

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Turbo
Hi,
I've just fitted the front coilovers with the OE top mounts. When putting back on the car, the top hat now sits about 5-10mm above the tower. Is that correct or have I got something wrong?
Thanks, Callum
69C7FFD0-4F26-477E-BFF3-B78EA49BE4BC_zpsoygpmn3w.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Adam, where did you get your Bilstein top mounts from? Or was it through your friend?

Are they better than the Renault ones? Or is it just that they fit the bilstein coilovers better due to the thread pattern?

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Adam, where did you get your Bilstein top mounts from? Or was it through your friend?

Are they better than the Renault ones? Or is it just that they fit the bilstein coilovers better due to the thread pattern?

They're just a replacement for standard ones mate, as I was fitting Bilstein coilovers I figured I'd get new top mounts at the same time.
Any Bilstein dealer should be able to get them.. 12-244690 is the part number.