ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bird crap marks!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Noticed the vee has a few on the arches and roof! Whats the best product to use on the PC

SFX1 pad with....

Chelsea tractor
I've become really paranoid about bird poop since it burnt down to the metal on dad's disco3 :S

106 GTi
Depending how deep the etching is, no point wet sanding if you don't need too - on Renault paint they can be corrected by hand at times so the PC should sort them.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Depending how deep the etching is, no point wet sanding if you don't need too - on Renault paint they can be corrected by hand at times so the PC should sort them.

Like hell i'm wet sanding the Vee!!! I'm try in the intensive...What 4in spot pad? Yellow sonus one??

106 GTi
Try the white SFX 2 one first, chances are you will need to step up to the Yellow SFX 1 though mate.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Sorry to hijack lads, but i find fly squats really bad on my monaco blue.

Just come back from a week in Scotland and some of them left "etched in" marks on my bonnet!!!

I tried AG SRP and relented and went for the megs scratch-x, which just about sorted the problem, there are some tiny witness marks there still, but not noticeable until you're right up close.

That said, bird poo can be a paint wrecker.:(

ps, likin the Vee Ali... :cool:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Just come back from a week in Scotland and some of them left "etched in" marks on my bonnet!!!

I tried AG SRP and relented and went for the megs scratch-x, which just about sorted the problem, there are some tiny witness marks there still, but not noticeable until you're right up close.

haha! But at least the flys came from scotland!! (Paradise!) ;)

JMR

RB 182 Cup

haha! But at least the flys came from scotland!! (Paradise!) ;)

Certainly did.....when I got up there on the first day I pleased the missus [not] by getting her dads bucket out the cupboard and my zymol and megs stuff out the boot and gave the car a bloody good clean. Sad I know. They just dont understand....

So, yes when i got home, the offending bugs attacking the paintwork first were certainly scottish!:D