ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit more noise and power from my MK3

MK3 PH2 1.2
Hello,

I want to get a bit more power and noise out of my 1.2 MK3. Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions? Would an induction kit be an option?

Smo

Renault Clio 1.4 16V
Depends what you would consider a silly amount. And you would be surprised at times how much noise you can get from an induction kit. I had one on my old VW Fox and it used to make small children cry :p

MK3 PH2 1.2
Depends what you would consider a silly amount. And you would be surprised at times how much noise you can get from an induction kit. I had one on my old VW Fox and it used to make small children cry :p

ahh nice :) just a bit more sound then from it atm not much noise coming from it, id be looking to spend under £100 preferably

Renault Clio 1.4 16V
Well I'm just about to collect my 56 Plate Clio today and I'm looking at getting an induction kit too. I am a K&N Man personally and their kits are around £100

Renault Clio 1.4 16V
Well I'm just about to collect my 56 Plate Clio today and I'm looking at getting an induction kit too. I am a K&N Man personally and their kits are around £100

MK3 PH2 1.2

Ahh cool well would it be ok if you let me in on where to get it from or if you do get one whats it like? dont worry if not tho :)