ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit of a Hoon - Reims and French Grand Prix

RB 182 Cup
Took the Clio for a bit of a jaunt down to Magny Cours to watch the french grand prix. Took 2 days to get there and stopped in Reims on the way. The Elise shown in the pics is my brother in laws car. Had a fantastic time, great roads and weather, and it was good to stretch the cars legs in its homeland!

ReimsDisusedGrandPrixCircuit13.gif

ReimsDisusedGrandPrixCircuit11.gif

ReimsDisusedGrandPrixCircuit3.gif

ReimsDisusedGrandPrixCircuit5.gif

ReimsDisusedGrandPrixCircuit4.gif

SiscarJune08.gif

Outside the Gite we stayed in:

GiteGarigny.gif

And a few casualties from the journey down:

Attackofthekamikazebugs2.gif

Grand Prix:

GrandPrixMagnyCorsHamiltonKovaleine.gif

GrandPrixMagnyCors22June089.gif

GrandPrixMagnyCors22June0811.gif

ph2 172 ff
i have been to reims before and seen that lot imo its really weird how it has just been left there

RB 182 Cup
Reims is ace!

Did you have a paddock pass for the GP or something?

I wish! There was a sliver of a gap between the bridge over the start finish straight just big enough to get your camera through. Makes a nice photo though!

i have been to reims before and seen that lot imo its really weird how it has just been left there

Yeah, its a bit eerie. Brilliant place though. We had a good roam around everywhere. Definately wouldn't have just ben left like that in the UK. Probably just would have been torn down. :(