ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit of advice regarding 1st time Sky

350z GT
Hi Guys

Need a bit of advice regarding getting sky for the 1st time.

Phone and Broadband is currently through TalkTalk

Would like to get Sky basic inc Movies bundle and the Sports bundle.

If i order all the phone/broadband/tv package from Sky will they speak to Talk Talk and cancel the existing supply etc.

Or will i need to call them and pay cancellation fees etc?

Cheers

Nothing at the mo :(
No idea. I personally would just stick with talktalk and get there youview.. sky customer services who i have spoke to are shocking.. hence why ive changed to talktalk recently

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
No idea. I personally would just stick with talktalk and get there youview.. sky customer services who i have spoke to are shocking.. hence why ive changed to talktalk recently

you changed to the company who has the worst customer service every quarter for the last 6 quarters! good going lol

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
also to the OP, you MAY not need a mac code as talktalk often use MPF (LLU) lines, so it might not be required in that case. So call up sky and see if they can place an order with out one.

350z GT
Is there anyway to get better deals than whats online?

Friends have said may be able to get it lower by calling them?

Ta for all responses as well

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
even though you are a new customer you could try calling through to the retentions team, get them to call you back as often outbound calls aren't recorded and you might be able to give you a better deal ;)

350z GT
even though you are a new customer you could try calling through to the retentions team, get them to call you back as often outbound calls aren't recorded and you might be able to give you a better deal ;)

Would they really do this?

Or just say you dont have an account yet sir, are you slightly retarded? ha

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
technically they shouldn't be allowed. if they wanted to make a sale that badly they may do it, especially if the call isn't recorded! it's worth a shot!

350z GT
Will there be a cancellation fee from talk talk? Couldn't see anything on the website, are sky likely to cover this?