ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit of sanding on the headlights, and MOT woes...

Fiesta STripes
And they look almost new.

Pleased with how they came out to be honest, never realised how simples it was to do it!

Before:

IMAG1490_zpsf8e3b7a8.jpg

After:

IMAG1491_zps3b1055b5.jpg

And some general shots showing no progress other than partial cleanliness:

323a8ec2-c7ec-41b3-a535-9d458aa58c1e_zpsed24a027.jpg

IMAG1433_1_zps2afc3442.jpg

As for the MOT...well, it was hard work!

IMAG1474_zps54eda5a6.gif

IMAG1475_zps2951fc9b.jpg

And had to have 4 new tyres too....so quite a cheap period on the 182 front if i'm honest ;)

Worth it though :)

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Headlights look miles better. Get some silver vision type indicator bulbs, they look silver but still flash orange. Will finish them off nicely

Pearl Black Ph2 172
Nice job on the lamps, I did mine today by hand, (1000, 1200, 1500, 2000, 2500 grits) then some SRP to finish. They dont look half bad, 90% improvement for about 3 hours work. Although im gonna get some 3000 and maybe the next grade up and do them again just to finish them off properly. There are some small scratches and contours/clouding left, but you cant notice it until your heads about a foot away. . Cost about £17 to do, and got shed loads of of the above grits, plus some 600,which i didnt use for more than a minute on each lamp, for other jobs :)

Fiesta STripes
I got someone else to do the lights, gave them £20, I'm not a dab hand at doing things myself lol, it would have been a mess!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks well Mike, the headlights look so much better ;)

That spring looks like its been broken for a while with the rust thats on it :O