ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit of spray paint!

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Decided after seeing some pics to give yellow a go.. Off to Halfords I went.

4 primers, 3 yellows, 2 (cusom mixed) blues and how ever many lacquers I bought later...

Please excuse the dirty bodywork.. planning on cleaning on next sunny day (if we ever get one!) and messy interior.. still in process of replacing speakers so they're just laying around!

Before
DSC_0053-1.jpg

DSC_0056-1.jpg

After
DSC_0184-1.jpg

DSC_0141-1.jpg

DSC_0172-1.jpg

(Hmm, could do with lowering...)

d7867037-1.jpg

Next is colour code door handles and bumper inserts. :)

Other plans include;
RS grille.
Silvervisions.
Wheels.. undecided but something.
Finish I.C.E!
Lettering in bullets to be diff colour.
Possible RS bumpers.
Brake colours.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Looks like u got a football pitch for a garden - Noiceeeee!

Not keen on the yellow on blue...

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Looks like u got a football pitch for a garden - Noiceeeee!

Not keen on the yellow on blue...

Lol yeah.. School over the road.. :D

Don't like the yellow? Ah well... I like it at the moment.. I'll probably get bored and change it in a couple of months. XD

dont listen to the haters. yellow on blue looks ace. get some eibach sportlines on there and sort that terrible wiring situation and all will be dandy

133, 182, Kangoo 182
It's different and that's what I like about it.

Really want to lower it but I'm with Churchil and AFAIK they really don't like mods... :(

RenaultSport 172
What on earth is going on with your stereo wiring?
External wiring to the front speaker? Shocking

Punto/Clio GTT
i think it dont look right

the yellow has nothing to contrast too, you need black wheels with a yellow lip. also the bumper mouldings desperatly need colour coding too.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
interior looks nice apart from the dodgy wiring lol.
outside looks strange atm but once you have done the mods you listed like rs grill and lowering it will look a lot better i think!

"Navy" N17 TWO
DSC_0172-1.jpg

Next is colour code door handles and bumper inserts. :)

Other plans include;
RS grille.
Silvervisions.
Wheels.. undecided but something.
Finish I.C.E!
Lettering in bullets to be diff colour.
Possible RS bumpers.
Brake colours.

You won't need to do your bumper inserts if you get RS bumpers
Do your calipers yellow & rear drums black (hide them)
Maybe do the wheels black with yellow diamonds to match the rest? :)

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Please read the first post.. Clearly says I'm not finished with speakers! :(

still in process of replacing speakers so they're just laying around!

Finish I.C.E!

I will be changing wheel colours but not entirely sure what colour to go yet.

As for bumper inserts... I probably won't be getting RS bumpers for a loooong time, so colour code first is planned (and soon).

Front calipers defo going yellow and don't really want to show everyone my crappy drums so yeah probs black as suggested.

Mk2 Clio
i think you should spray the allys black and do the centre badges on them to.
once you then lowered it , it would look really good

my car going through same process of looking half way there

Looks good as it is,

Have read that you cant lower atm, With insurance.

But if / When you could.. It would look really nice lowered, With anthracite alloys, Colour coded.. RS Grille etc.

I would have gone for a more subtle colour than yellow though lol.

Finish that ICE wiring :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I really think people have taken this whole bullet and badge painting a bit too far.

Be honest, if that was on a Corsa, you'd all be sla99ing the f**k out of it calling the guy a chav and a loser.

I personally think it looks rediculously s**t.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Looks good, why didnt you do the door handles and bumper inserts at the same time though?
Was doing bump strips first to see how the colour match was.. they were easier to get off.

looks gay
wiley

Thats rich coming from someone whose crashed into halfords
My thoughts exactly... :S

I really think people have taken this whole bullet and badge painting a bit too far.

Be honest, if that was on a Corsa, you'd all be sla99ing the f**k out of it calling the guy a chav and a loser.

I personally think it looks rediculously s**t.
I see where you're coming from, but hey.. I'm young - meant to do this stuff. :p

Like I said before, I probably will get bored of it and change the colours. For example, my BMX changes colours every few months because I get bored of it and want something different. No doubt the car will be the same.. just on a few less parts. :)
Hazza said:
Yup, u don't know until you've tried it :)
Exactly! I am already considering going back standard and silver bullets..

J03

MX5 1.8
hmmm thats marmite for me... looks odd with splashes of yellow there and there :S id stick to black but thats just me, if you like then good work

Ibiza FR
are they little adapters to put your component tweeters up where the dash speakers go? could do with some of them! :)

and what yellow is that from halfords, im looking for something as close to liqud yellow as i can to go on to my black clio ;)

cheers

133, 182, Kangoo 182
are they little adapters to put your component tweeters up where the dash speakers go? could do with some of them! :)

and what yellow is that from halfords, im looking for something as close to liqud yellow as i can to go on to my black clio ;)

cheers
I just took out the grilles and used a stanley knife to cut out a rough circle then pushed my new tweeters into them. The old tweeters are still underneath... decided to leave them in as there's space around the new tweeter so some sound should get out.

Yellow is Fiat Broom Yellow. Wouldn't say it's like LY (bit too bright) and you'll get slated for putting yellow on your car! ;p

Ibiza FR

cheers
I just took out the grilles and used a stanley knife to cut out a rough circle then pushed my new tweeters into them. The old tweeters are still underneath... decided to leave them in as there's space around the new tweeter so some sound should get out.

Yellow is Fiat Broom Yellow. Wouldn't say it's like LY (bit too bright) and you'll get slated for putting yellow on your car! ;p

Ahh cheers for that I'll give it a go, probably take the old ones out though but I'll see.

oh I see well I've changed my mind again now! But when it comes to choosing colours I'll bear that in mind.

thanks again

133, 182, Kangoo 182

Ahh cheers for that I'll give it a go, probably take the old ones out though but I'll see.

oh I see well I've changed my mind again now! But when it comes to choosing colours I'll bear that in mind.

thanks again
I kept changing my mind too... just went and bought some and got to the point of no return. :p

Will more than likely go silver again later this year...

BMW E46 330i Touring
Looks a bit odd as it is, but as said, some other more obvious touches and the yellow will fit in perfectly. :)