ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BL03 ME X

BMW 1 SERIES
Hi all, I have just bought a 172 clio in blue, 03 reg 84k miles. There is a clio-sport.net sticker in the rear window, so was hoping someone can shed some light on the car?! As i bought from a dealer and would be great to get some more info on the car.

the reg was a private plate BL03 MEX, the dealer I bought it off has put the car back onto the orginal plates however now.

anyone know anything?!!

thanks

Tom
375906_10152054808925214_1816857793_n.jpg

296053_10152054808645214_1763033558_n.jpg

BMW 1 SERIES
thanks lol!

I need to refurb the alloys, if anyone knows any good places??

and no standard spoiler i believe.

no plans yet just to sort the alloys first.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Those wheels need putting in the bin mate, don't bother refurbing them.

I don't want to sound harsh, but i'm just speaking my mind.

Welcome to the Club by the way, you'll love it. Full of helpful people and some miserable cnuts. (me)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Get some standard wheels, those ones on there look poo poo. Im guessing you paid £2695 from a dealer? Am i close?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Get some standard wheels, those ones on there look poo poo. Im guessing you paid £2695 from a dealer? Am i close?

I've got an absolute minter, and I mean MINT, 53 plate I was going to put up for £1999.

Too cheap??

BMW 1 SERIES
i was lookin at 172s on auto trader for weeks before i bought it, and 2k is about the going rate with a years MOT and low mileage and cambelt, u could prob squeeze 2.2k out of it?

BMW 1 SERIES
and whats the best glass polish to buff up the headlights as mine are foggy, tried auto-glym fast glass but still quite foggy....?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
and whats the best glass polish to buff up the headlights as mine are foggy, tried auto-glym fast glass but still quite foggy....?

Wet and dry sand paper, compound and a mop, ive done loads. Saying that, i have a pair to sort out this week, boooo.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
There's a few guides on here that are life savers.

Get your £10 membership paid and get access to them all

172 Ph2 + Gashtravan
Shame they changed the plate haha. Yea as above, them wheels don't look fantastic I'm sure you'll agree?
Ive always liked that colour, nearly bought one when I got mine. Any more details on it? Any plans?

BMW 1 SERIES
Yes I am a fully fledged member now awaiting my pack thru! Ok il look thru the guides. Yer I wanna sort wheels out ASAP, and then on to audio first. I've got a Sony BT unit to go in and then il replace door speakers with some better ones. I need done electric wing mirrors too as I've got one black one at moment !!