ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172 - Halifax

Clio RS 172 (2004)
That is me, yeah I work there. Saw your nice trophy outside, looking good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio RS 172 (2004)
Yeah I had it on road, then parked it in car park after my dinner. Guessing you the lad sat across from Sharron???

Clio RS 172 (2004)
No I'm css, was in and out all day, and in and out of warehouse. didn't notice you're trophy till you was leaving. My mate showed me this post, timps and he also say you know mike jenic??? I Used to go to school with jenic.

No I'm css, was in and out all day, and in and out of warehouse. didn't notice you're trophy till you was leaving. My mate showed me this post, timps and he also say you know mike jenic??? I Used to go to school with jenic.

Ha yeah I know Mike, met Timps a few times too!

williams and trophy
another trophy in the area....
getting a bit common round here
Who's is the vee in ripponden?

Clio 182
I think the vee from Ripponden is up for sale is the reg something like x clio x? parked on the left as your going up toward Littleborough? there's usually a 172 cup near by aswell.

williams and trophy
Yeah clocked the cup there yesterday. XCL 10X for the vee aye.
Chris?
Not sure tbh mate. I know a couple Chris es lol. 1 works at Murtys in hebden. So don't think itl be same lad