ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 Blackburn

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Ok, so see you lads at about 12:30pm in the Windmill pub car park, I e-mailed dannyt about this too as he works at the same place as me, so he might be along too.

Polo GTi

Got a phone call from Chris n Nic last night saying our local Total petrol gaff now sells 98 RON there, he wasn;t sure on price, but it might be worth considering for next time Darren I woudl imagine its closer from your work to Total.

What time you boys going to be at McDonalds?

Polo GTi

Not sure about Chris, he knows about it, but he might have his handsful with Abigail though Id imagine, plus he still has the Courtesy Clio of Doom :p

clio 182 black /gold

Im meeting Darren at 12 then come to Mc donalds for you and have a mini cruise over there.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 26 July 2005

How fcuking expensive is Optimax now though... :sick:
National Debt of China, m8...... :cry:

The mpg readout broke 33mpg on the way back. In comparison, FM sounds like he is on 3.3mpg......

clio 182 black /gold

95.5 per litre bloody expensive. I set off back got on the dual carriage way and i realised that i had my camrea and not took a piccy of the line up.:mad:Next time. Nice to meet you all.