ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 red alloys warrington

200 FF Storm Grey
Yeh me mate, started working on Gemini Buisness park this week so you'll prob see me quite a bit!

Nimbus Megane R26
seen this parked at asda on tuesday morning too. looks lovely i love the alloys. what type are they?

200 FF Storm Grey
lol @ me never being spotted then being spotted twice in a week at this new place.

They're ultra leggera serie rossa's mate, look alot better when they're clean!

I'll prob be at asda car park most dinner times so pop over and say hi should the mood take you!

ph1 sunflower
ill be at asda westbrook at 12 everyday so ill probably pop over i work that asda for an hour

DCi 100
You work at ASDA for an hour? Surely not worth the petrol it takes to get you there while flooring it? ;)

But yes, get to a meet. Do you still want my boot carpet?

200 FF Storm Grey
Yeh mate, nt got round to sorting it yet tho, il have to come along with you to a meet alex

N yeh disco come over, you're getting fook all of mi dinner tho! Lol.

ph1 sunflower
haha im deffo robbing a bite for that ;)

my petrol is paid for :rasp: i work as a merchandiser for coca cola so i have all 3 asda and tesco in warrington just so happens my first one of the day is westbrook.

DCi 100
Not bad dude! Was going to say if you go in for an hour to work on check outs or something that's one hell of a short shift.