ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 with CS sticker in Manchester yesterday

197 cup
Did you go onto the m62 and i followed you in your trophy with yellow fogs? Mine has 3/4 plate and carbon fibre splitter??

197 cup
Cheers mate!! Apart from it been filthy having to come over m62 for work ha! Saw you so thought id catch up with you on that dual carriageway and have a look at yours aswell. Looked nice like the fogs never seen anybody do it on a trophy! Tempted to do mine but not sure if it would suit it. Have you been to ring in yours looks like yours on some photos ive seen about a road trip you did on here?

Yep I reckon it'd look good on black :) nobody dares to modify Trophys so that's where I'm different. I have bronze wheels too! Yep been to the 'ring in it, got a couple of laps in and I'm going again next weekend on my newly built Sachs dampers. Should be fun!

How long have you had the 182? Like I say, all the mods looked spot on. Really nice car :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I saw a Black 182 at about 5:20 going towards ashton police station from the M60, wasn't you as well was it?

Going to post a spotted thread now but CBA if it was LOL!

197 cup
Yeah i like it always the same so was nice seeing one different! At first i thought youd just not cleaned your wheels in a while ha then realised that they was, nice and subtle suits it well!! Sounded nice aswell when you went down sliproad. What exhaust you got on it? Ive had it about 8/9 month came across it and was in decent shape so thought why not! Just bought the ktr induction kit but im not fully set on keeping it yet. No it wasnt me rhys i was back at home at that time!

Yozzasport mate, it was decatted but I took that off a few months ago... you still heard me?! :eek:

How come you're not keen on the KTR? Mine had a mental induction cone fitted when I bought it that sounded like VTEC. Took it straight off!

197 cup
Yeah i was a fair bit back aswell but you must of booted it down slip road. Im not too keen on the noise think its too loud for a clio but thats just me. Not heard it on the outside yet so might change my mind. i was thinking of trying a different cone but not sure if it would make a difference. Was an impulse buy so might just go back to the original setup in a few week

If you get a mate to test it on the outside, make sure they boot it whilst driving towards you. It'll sound immense :D