ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 197 BBZ 197

Clio 182
Pulled up behind me just past BP, had little play up to Gallows Corner but shame I had Girlfriend in car with friends or would have been up for some fun! Think you saw me as you turned off towards Gidea Park (Albi 197)

stu197 on here, watch out though as sometimes his gf drives it (she doesn't clock clios, as I found out once I beeped the car & then saw he wasn't driving it)

Cliosport 197
LOL,I know she's useless mate.

That was me Jakey,car looked sweet in that colour,I wanted an albi one,had too settle for black though.
Was thinking how lucky you were having all them birds in your car with you,just greedy mate.

Clio 182
ha ha ha I wish! Was taking girlfriend and her mates to baz vegas! Your GF very lucky to e driving yr car LOL I know what it's like for a rearview mirror to be full of a mean looking 197 now LOL yours was alot cleaner tho I must admit! You going on the Essex drive on 26th ? I see yr In hornchurch could meet on Around gallows corner if u fancy it? Any other Cs members about? Love the no. Plate by the way

Cliosport 197
Might do mate,depends if I've got any work on or I'm out the night before,will def be up for meeting up if I go,will let you know nearer the time mate.