ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 200, Gravesend

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Had a red front bumper and red roof scoop, parked outside a tyre shop, around 3:30pm. Looked mean.

mw897

ClioSport Club Member
  rs2'd Clio 172
this one?

Attachments

• race car.jpg
    race car.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 41

mw897

ClioSport Club Member
  rs2'd Clio 172
haha I work there, its a proper 200 cup car so its left hand drive and has a sequential gearbox etc etc etc and we've also got a black R53 Mini cooper s race car, I think I passed you on the way to work aswell, I was in my silver 172

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
haha I work there, its a proper 200 cup car so its left hand drive and has a sequential gearbox etc etc etc and we've also got a black R53 Mini cooper s race car, I think I passed you on the way to work aswell, I was in my silver 172

Yeah I saw that parked opposite. Bloody hell, proper spec. Yeah I thought I saw a silver one, A3 or M25? Something like that haha.

mw897

ClioSport Club Member
  rs2'd Clio 172
Drive past this quite regularly, always have to have a look!
ive seen you about Gravesend aswell I think, I was behind my mates red ep3 in the shell garage in Gravesend, we was just pulling out

T12

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco Clio 172
ive seen you about Gravesend aswell I think, I was behind my mates red ep3 in the shell garage in Gravesend, we was just pulling out

Yeah I remember seeing the two of you, I was with the fella in the black Corsa (I think he stopped you and/or your mate from pulling out of the garage?). The four of us made a lot of noise on the way through town!

mw897

ClioSport Club Member
  rs2'd Clio 172
Yeah I remember seeing the two of you, I was with the fella in the black Corsa (I think he stopped you and/or your mate from pulling out of the garage?). The four of us made a lot of noise on the way through town!
Yeah you got behind my mates civic and I went to go behind you but your mate with the corsa got in the way lol and yeah we did hahaha