ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black gold 182 FF my new car :D

BMW E36 328i Sport
Ha so many people have commented on it when I've put the pics up on other forums. It got put in the wash after so it should be fine.

BMW E36 328i Sport
Had a spending spree on parts for the Clio ordered a piper 2.5" cat back exhaust and k-tec de-cat pipe and my eibach sportlines arrived.
51241d31.jpg

Also a wee pic of the whiteline rear arb
7f76a1a6.jpg

Engine bay pic, samaco induction pipe, acoustic valve removed.
a860e6c9.jpg

fitting the exhaust this weekend

BMW E36 328i Sport
Exhaust fitted! sounds nice and deep and not to loud. Had to use oxyacetylene to heat the lambda plug loose and loads o water came out the old backboxes.
58c59391.jpg

d020f795.jpg

I'll put some videos up when I get the chance.

225 Cup & Williams
Looking good, Need to keep an eye out for your car my brother stay's not far from where you are I'm up that way all the time.

BMW E36 328i Sport
I'll watch out for you too, didn't think there were many cs around Edinburgh but there seems to be quite a few on here.

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
looking good mate, always have had a soft spot for the black gold 182's

Last edited:
  BMW E36 328i Sport
Got the car lowered mid week so decided to take a run from Edinburgh to the Scotland/England border. The car performed well but you can tell the budget tyres are letting it down.

d9fd2565.jpg

BMW E36 328i Sport
Well took the car down to get mapped on thursday and found out a few interesting things.
First off got the plugs replaced and when the old ones came out they were red which according to paul at rs tuning means that it had been run on contaminated petrol :( I only use shell stuff so I'm hoping it was from whatever the previous owner was using.
As this was getting done I noticed a bulge on the sidewall of one the front tires which I hit a huge pot hole earlier in the week, so swapped it onto the back. Finally got the car on the rollers and paul asks me if the cars got oil in it because the oil light was on. Topped the oil up as it was at minimum even though it got replaced 3k ago. I started to wonder if the garage even bothered to do the oil change and said to paul the same garage did the belts and replaced the head gasket and he said the head didn't look like it has ever been taken off the car!!

Anyway got 175bhp on the before run then got 181bhp after it was mapped, not a massive jump up but it is noticeable and the tourqe was increased and sorted out a flat spot so now it pulls really well!!
88f6ac93.jpg

a9604e3a.jpg