ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black metal plates

Beetle
For FCS ;) Arrived this morning, should go well with the rest of my car, really pleased with the quality of them too :D
blackplates1.jpg

blackplates2.jpg

blackplates3.jpg

8)
Just got to find some plates holders now, can't be doing with messing around with screws when swapping the plates over :rolleyes:

A number of clios
should be able to get some plate holders from somewhere mate i had that style plates on my old fiesta i got my holders from motor mania

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
very snazzy scott, will looks very nice with the black/anth detailing ion youre minttttt valver!

Stick them on with velcro, then place the velcro in the same place on your normal plates.

You can swap them over in seconds then and saves drilling anything!

A number of clios
they tend to fall off after abit i lost my little show plate doing that was mint aswell pics abit small though

SA400072.jpg

Last edited:
  Beetle
Aust1n said:
Niiice dude. Lets hope it looks as good on your car as it does with your bed sheets.. lol.
lol, they do:D
Cheers for the comments people. They're on, used extra heavy duty velcro lol. I bought a set of standard legal uk plates yesterday aswell so that i can stay within the law;) Put the velcro on both sets. I got a set of plateholders from halfrauds but upon trying them with the plates it would have been difficult to get the plates out to swap over, so the velcro will do for now.
Pics on the way:cool:

Beetle
Here they are:
DSCF1499.jpg

DSCF1500.jpg

DSCF1501.jpg

DSCF1503.jpg

The plain clean standard legal ones
DSCF1504.jpg

DSCF1505.jpg

Needs a damn good clean for the weekend now

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
hmmmmm...for once i am not sure mate..you usually have great taste but i dunno

i am not saying no...i am still trying to decide..lol

oh well..who cares what i think......very nice mate

Beetle
Matty Baby said:
mate they look well good, you sure ya cant use them on the road?
positive mate, car has to have been registered before 1973 to use them, so really you can only use them on the classic tax exempt vehicles:dapprove: