ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black non-sport - Halfords Leeds.

Clio 1.2 16v
That will be mine, im the duty manager there. Can't remember if I served you, did you get the free screenwash by any chance?

Just put the Team D's on the other day, trying not to drive it other than to work at the moment as its shredding the rear tyres to bits, gonna lift the back end a bit on the next day off.

Chris

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeh man I got the free screen wash :) had a grey wooly hat on as I was just on the way back from snowboarding at Xscape!

Car looked good mate. Wish I still had the 182 every time I see a Clio!

Brookie, do me a favour mate and go buy loads of bulbs off him, ruin his figures so my store is above his. Cheers x

Clio 1.2 16v
EJ says otherwise :p whats your store number?

And Brookie, I don't remember any of the people I served in the last couple of hours to be frank, sorry. Could of been me, it was rare for me to be downstairs, these days I mainly get to touch the bikes.

EJ says otherwise :p whats your store number?

And Brookie, I don't remember any of the people I served in the last couple of hours to be frank, sorry. Could of been me, it was rare for me to be downstairs, these days I mainly get to touch the bikes.

374, where are you?