ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black or anthracite???

White ds3
thinking of going back to anthracite coz black is doin my head in coz it gets so dirty so quik and i quite like the standard look wat you think?

n508073365_918726_3696.jpg

DSC_0179-1.jpg

Clio 182
The black looks nicer than I expected! But I'd say anthracite. :cool:

Although the black is growing on me...

^^ What he said, looks harder in black.. looks a bit different to oas 90% of those wheels are anthracite.

Black mirror covers and your done.

White ds3
i know it looks nicer but only when its clean lol i only drive 25 max a week and still always looks dirty coz of the black rims being so glossy

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Keep the black - it's different and looks really good against the colour of your car.

I'd like to get my mini wheels done like that at some point.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Black.

I love mine now it's on black ones, more than I did when it had temp turinis. Looks meeeeean.

B

bigrich690

i don't normaly like black wheels but i got to say they look so much better in black than anthracite on you RB keep them black, if you love your car you keep cleaning them lol

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Im usually all for "amphacite" but in this case the black looks mint against the RB tbh

Range Rover sport
Black looks so much better stay with black, just dont be lazy and keep at cleaning it ;)

Black for sure. I'd love black on mine. But black on black may just be a little OTT.

Oh, and didn't you know that its amphasite - not anthracite? ;)

D.

Stealth bomber styled 182? ;)

Black definitely looks better, only thing with black is that you have to keep on top of keeping the tyres cleans because the black wheels can make the tyres look dull and grey.

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
I would put up with having to wash them and keep them clean every week just to have them in black...looks so nice :)