ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black ph2 172 Norwich

v6
AU** NVV (i think!) followed you along the low road from drayton to the marlpit, i was in the black ph2 172 behind you!
No cliosport sticker so probably not on here, don't see many sports round naarfolk way though!

db

db detailing™
Did i see you on sunday afternoon on A140? You were heading towards Norwich between Dunston Hall and roundabout?
I was in my monaco 172.

v6
Did i see you on sunday afternoon on A140? You were heading towards Norwich between Dunston Hall and roundabout?
I was in my monaco 172.

Sunday morning I would have been asleep lol, i'm the pearl black with orange lettering on my side badges :approve:
Don't think I've seen a monaco in the flesh either.

hellsbells said:
god i wish someone would spot me!
I'll keep my eyes open, tho clio mk2 is a bit vague :rasp:

2016 Audi RS3
Spotted a Black Mk2 172 going down Riverside Road tonight at about 11.30.

Was it one of you fools by any chance? :p

v6
Spotted a Black Mk2 172 going down Riverside Road tonight at about 11.30.

Was it one of you fools by any chance? :p

Nah, at home with a bevvy! Your cup isn't B20 *** is it? Seen that a few times, think it lives in horsford.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
There's a good chance the Black 172 could be Timmay, he finally got his Hand's on a Sport, Met him last night for a quick blast (On a private road honest, Not the A47 ;) ) There r getting a few more sports around Norwich now, Most seem 2 b owned by old-ish people tho!!

182 FF
Wasnt mine, just got a black 182 ff, but it would have been on a trailer lol. There seems to be a few norwich regulars on here now! whoop whoop! Will keep my eyes peeled for you guys, i'm driving a racing green MGF at the mo :dapprove: