ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackhole + HD wax = win

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
Ive got to be honest the last stage in the process has been lacking for some time. Yesturday I was after a durable wax which was easy to remove! I have tried collinite 476 in the past but found it quite a challenge removing it even when applying it sparingly. Anyway gally recommended AG HD wax and 2-3hrs later these were the results.

The car was last washed 2 weeks ago and it did get megs ultimate compound worked in by hand so all i wanted to do was to fill in most of the remaining light swirls and protect.

Products
2BM and goldclass
Megs drying towel and QD
Poorboys Blackhole applied using sonus sfx pro applicators
AG HD wax
AG spray sealant for alloys
Megs Endurance tyre gel
AG metal polish
Megs ultimate protectant

cam1060.jpg

cam1073.jpg

cam1087.jpg

cam1100.jpg

cam1111.jpg

cam1114.jpg

I'll be doing a proper first detail write-up in 2 weeks when my da arrives. :D

Cheers

Mark.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Cracking results, I'm tempted to give Blackhole a go by machine on the weekend if I can secure a bit of indoor space...

Z4
Same combo I've always used on my 182, works wonders!
Great result mate.

I need to try it on my black z4 next

BMW E46 330i Touring
Cracked out the Blackhole by rotary as part of a big clean on the Beemer today - so easy to use and great results under Werkstat Acrylic.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Not the greatest picture as it's the following day after plenty of rain, but my efforts from yesterday with Blackhole and then Werkstat Acrylic.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341757744.102400.jpg

BMW E46 330i Touring
No mate, worth it? Would that fit in as a cleaner before Blackhole or instead of it? I'm quite tempted to try Amigo as well after everyone's been raving about it!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it's a but like a better Blackhole. Lot more slicker and a tad more depth. Similar fillers.

Prime is a great cleaner which is needed on lighter colours. Sets up a great base for Glaze and Lsp also. :(

BMW E46 330i Touring
Might have to invest! At the same as more Tardis, some new wheel brushes, a new mitt, glass sealant, better trim restorer...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
A Doctor thats into detailing.... Thats got to be a worlds first?!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Might have to invest! At the same as more Tardis, some new wheel brushes, a new mitt, glass sealant, better trim restorer...

If you can get a Valet Pro brush the new little Black one. They are brilliant.

Nanolex ultra or G1 glass sealants. :)

Revive is a good trim restorer.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
Why??

Are you off to Oz soon then?? :D

wont be in that position for another 2 years mate. Just that the pcp ended and the car had to go daniel.

For the time being i'm driving around in my brothers corsa 1.4sri which is alright. not sure what to go for next but could either be tts, s3, sti, fq340, 370z, boxter s.

RS6 C7
wont be in that position for another 2 years mate. Just that the pcp ended and the car had to go daniel.

For the time being i'm driving around in my brothers corsa 1.4sri which is alright. not sure what to go for next but could either be tts, s3, sti, fq340, 370z, boxter s.

Boxster or cayman s.

S3 if you do more miles.

Golf GT & A4 Avant

Cup would have them all in the twisties, fact!:quiet:

I'd be looking at the tt or s3 for a good combination, but as Toby said I'm too old to be driving an all out performance based car without comforts