ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172, Amersham! PR*CK

145db Euro'd clio
you sir are a class A ****.
You must have got an A* in how to drive like you stole a car.

Sitting 3 inches off my bumer and then overtaking on a blind bend then slamming your brake on infront of me impresses no one.

jokes on you to be honest. your waiting fuel, tyres and brakes. and lets face it. you not going to be alive much longer.

If your on here, then please do not hesitate to contact me as i'd love to give you a f*cking slap

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm laughing at his name change. I don't think the guy will be owning up, have you seen the car around before?

Oh the rant wasn't bad though.

Where's Roy's scores on the doors when you need him?

LY R26 #288
you should have put a nice post up about how cool his driving was etc to get him to own up, then unload lol

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
It wasn't a 172 Cup was it? I know someone who lives in Rickmansworth with one!

145db Euro'd clio
yeah pretty sure it was a cup. it was lowered on what looked like turni's or similar and had a big twin exit exhaust on the back which sat very low. looked like it was off the hangers. its was pretty loud.

tbh i could have vented more but thought i'd keep it short and sweet.

There was a new corsa following his, think it was a vxr but wasnt sure. it was black and it was a dark night so couldnt see really. 52 plate btw lol

Last edited:
  145db Euro'd clio
checked your car is still there buddy? lol

Didnt realise there was so many people on here that live so locally

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Afraid it wasn't my friend, apparently that car hasn't been driven for a while, especially round that area.