ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 on Track at Bruntingthorpe

KTM Xbow, Jag XF
I didn't get chance to come and say hi but mine was the other blue one out on track for the afternoon.

Looked smart! Hope you had a good day :)

BG182 FF
i went in the guys dark blue clio. he gave me his username but couldnt remember it! :( you may be able to help! he took me on a few laps and took the mrs round ahaa.

KTM Xbow, Jag XF
It was me you came out with :) hope you had a good day! Our stand became a bit thin with 2 lambos needing a rest and 1 TVR up in smoke! :)

Ive be stuck the video on YouTube but unfortunately it appears the go pros battery died just before you jumped in!

Last edited:
  BG182 FF
Ah right is that why it wasn't flashing :p yeah you'll have to take me out again like you said :)

Richard102

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup
The other clio 172 cup was me :)! Was down with the P1 owners club. Was a brilliant day vx220 had a stock, having a clio all over them lol.

Madmover I saw you out on track and the car parked up but like you didn't have a chance to say hi. Hopefully there next year.

BG182 FF
the blue one with white alloys right? think my dad came over to talk to you about me coming to see you but ran out of time! :(

BG182 FF
which one of you two have put your laps on youtube? been watching them aha! btw ive been going for years and always wanted to actually drive the track! im getting a sport very soon so wondering how you got to go round? Id love to take mine on next year. Do i have to join a club? Im more than happy to join clubs.

Richard102

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup
I think your dad spoke to me, it's was late in the day like 4ish just after it started to rain lol. He was asking me about tyres.
Its invites only to be able to go on the track so no tom, dick or Harry can turn up and take the public out.

BG182 FF
No not yet but would love the chance to properly open it up to the max! or the chance to have a day out with someone else!

Richard102

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup
You need to get on track first and see how the car handles and feels. Find out you local track and book a evening session, you'll love it.

KTM Xbow, Jag XF
Late reply to this chaps - works busy.

Cheers rich - any other days planned? I annoyed a scoob as he couldn't get past hehe
some of my laps are on YouTube. I need to book some more trackdays :) Clio looked smart - anything booked in the coming weeks?

reed - as rich said, get some trackdays under your belt first. Evenings are a nice way into it.