ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182, 03 plate, Penketh

Megane 225
Saw a blue 182 at about 23:15ish parked up on the back of the Red Lion car park in Penketh Warrington. Had decent rims on it, black. But i cudnt really see what they wer. Nice motor if your on here mate :)

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
03? that would be a 172? maybe on a private plate? if its the one I'm thinkin of i seen it before as well

Megane 225
Hahaha, oh yeah never thought. It was a lad driving it with a bird in the passenger seat.... Probably was a 172 then. Where did you see him?

He was going through penketh heading towards town I was behind him at about 10ish

Megane 225
Hahaha nah i drove past with my bird and told her that was probably a lad off clio sport but he hasnt replied. I drove past with my bird :D.
sorry im replying so late... just got in from town hahaha ill be up at about 7 to get myself ready and meet u guys at asda at 8ish haha...

Megane 225
Tender this morning :dead: .... Im not out alot so decided go out for a swift few haha.
Who's playin out tonight then??

Not too sure yet, a few I think, will meet up and then go somewhere else not sure were though, need to get some pics though!