ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue 182 cup kirkstall road tonight, AVZ

top of the pyramid
Saw a blue 182 cup on kirkstall road tonight about 620, last three letters in reg were AVZ it was a 54 plate. and had the cliosport sticker on the passenger side on the rear window.

top of the pyramid
you didnt see me i was in the works car ;) i did see that other trophy as well, the b*****d there cant be another trophy in leeds :(.

Its not a cup? hasent it got both cup packs on?

You were on kirkstall road near the harley Davison garage. You turned up towards Armley some idiot in a bmw looked to be tail gating you, then you left him standing at the light lol

Renault Clio RS 182
oooh thought you were the one i saw on Burley Road.

It has cup packs but its not a cup :p

i dont even remember a BMW! haha

top of the pyramid
My car usually only gets used on the weekend, abit of a toy atm.

Your car looked well kept i need to detail mine asap.

Yeah i dont get the whole cup/cup pack thing if its got cup packs surly its a cup?

I want your rear leather seats btw, £50 ;) . Trophys only have dog basket material ones

I was in a white fiesta btw, has white alloys company logo all down the side and bonnet www.revolutionviewing.co.uk

Renault Clio RS 182
ha, it needs a wash badly!

and thanks for the offer but i require my rear seats ;)

ill look out for you in your fiesta again :)