ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 - Hartshead Moor - M62

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Just seen a blue 182 parked in the service station.

Can't remember the reg. The guy driving it was actually disabled. He was dismantling his wheelchair and placing it on the back seats whilst sat in the front seat.

Was quite nice seeing someone who I hoped enjoyed there Clio (as it must be a pain in the arse packing a wheel chair in the back) and not letting there disability stop them.

Kudos to the lad and I hope your on here.

Sam.

Just seen a blue 182 parked in the service station.

Can't remember the reg. The guy driving it was actually disabled. He was dismantling his wheelchair and placing it on the back seats whilst sat in the front seat.

Was quite nice seeing someone who I hoped enjoyed there Clio (as it must be a pain in the arse packing a wheel chair in the back) and not letting there disability stop them.

Kudos to the lad and I hope your on here.

Sam.
Haha I thought someone was watching me .
Thanks for the nice words

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Was it you?? Yeh I wasn't being nosey. I would of introduced myself but I was busting for the loo.

Was guy standing looking at my car when I went to get in . He then watched more and moved to a better angle to see properly.
So that wasn't you ? God I must be watched by so many people :D

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Was guy standing looking at my car when I went to get in . He then watched more and moved to a better angle to see properly.
So that wasn't you ? God I must be watched by so many people :D
Noooo. That was the guy stood to your left smoking a fag. I seen him and thought he was your passenger. Haha

I scooted past on the footpath on front of your car. Like I said, desperate for a pee. :)