ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 in Edinburgh

E36 328i
Seen this car about a few times in the mornings at harry lauder road and about the town, reg ends in NGN

E36 328i
Could be the one, sure it was a guy driving though. Not seen the trophy for a while, tucked away for the winter?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Could be the one, sure it was a guy driving though. Not seen the trophy for a while, tucked away for the winter?

Not working there anymore, Got a job much closer to home and the two an a half drive each day was pants.

BMW E36 328i Sport
Seen an 04 plate one that sits at tollcross most nights, not RB but the darker blue.

E36 328i
Car looks nice! I drive that way every morning in a blue 172. No doubt will pass you again at some point.

Car looks nice! I drive that way every morning in a blue 172. No doubt will pass you again at some point.

Do you have dark wheels and a small front plate?

If so I pass you near enough every morning without fail approx 8:15 at Big W ;)

E36 328i
Thats me, got trophy turinis and the small plate on the front, usually in a rush to get to work for 8:30! What car do you drive?

E36 328i
Sure i have seen Leon (hard to miss lol) seems quite a few members on here are from in and around Edinburgh :)