ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 silverstone

Megane RB8 & 182
Mine needed a wash which it good when I got home! I haven't had it long but I love it! Your car looked really nice, I liked the little bits on the front grille and stuff like that!

Haha so does mine, im to lazy to do it in this heat.. Yeah if there anything like clios id imagen there good fun :)
Thanks just makes it that lil bit more unique instead of just another AB 182.

Do you live locally then? Im only 15-20 mins from stilverstone.

Megane RB8 & 182
I'm near Luton so 45 minutes but it's all A roads so not too bad! And I've never driven a 182 but the meg is a lot of fun to drive! The LSD makes it lethal round corners! Only downside is the amount of expensive stuff it needs doing at the moment!

Ahh i know the expencive part alright lol, ive prolly spent over twice what i paid for the car in under 2 years... Ahh not that far then :)
I would love an LSD in the clio thats for sure, always have traction off anyhows so wheel spin it is haha
I think all the RS cars are fun to drive!

Megane RB8 & 182
Yeah I wish I could start sorting out the cosmetic bits, it needs a wheel refurb all round and some scuffs spraying out and the front bumper needs a re spray but the driveshafts are shot and the rad leaks a fair bit when hot! All part of owning a French hot hatch eh!