ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Campus Stratford Upon Avon tesco's (pic)

Didn't look to bad for a campus tbh, looks lowered, center badges on the alloys have been sprayed and the rear windows tinted. anyone on here ? (if so you can't park) ;)
DSC_0484_zps477522f2.jpg

GW RS200
He can park like that to avoid door bashing but can't clean the break dust off his wheels. Nice nice.

Renault Clio RS 200T
Spot on parking, that's how I do it. Very selfish but no dinks in your doors had it done too many times in the past thanks.

Renault Clio RS 200T
Liam don't if its one of those old fashioned Volvo Estates. Guarantee you won't do it again, should see the dent I had on one of my previous cars. Car park in my area I've seen people hitting cars with their doors and not caring a jot!!!

Was in a carpark in my mates old punto once and some woman opened her door into his car, quite hard, and sorta looked at him. then walked off.

Oh my words were had, i didnt know he had it in him :S

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Hahaha, hate c***s that dont care about other peoples cars like that.

Only bodywork damage on my 172 is f**king carpark dents. 3 of them on my drivers door and 2 on the passenger side