ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Clio 200 .. Reg S200 ... A6 Between Silsoe & Barton

Albi Blue 197
I think I drive past him most mornings on the same stretch of road?
Drives the newer shape Clio to my 08 plate ... Who are youuuu? lol:rasp:

Clio rs 200
I think I drive past him most mornings on the same stretch of road?
Drives the newer shape Clio to my 08 plate ... Who are youuuu? lol:rasp:

I'm not the blue 200. But I go that way every day in a black 200. Has your 197 got stickers on it. If so that was me behind you earlier on the a6. :)

Albi Blue 197
:O Stalker :O Haha ... Yes that was me :) you followed me all the way to Houghton ;-)
Wanted to get home tonight ... Such a rubbish day at work :-(
Yeaaaahhh the S200 guy always is driving towards me on the way to work :)

Clio rs 200
:O Stalker :O Haha ... Yes that was me :) you followed me all the way to Houghton ;-)
Wanted to get home tonight ... Such a rubbish day at work :-(
Yeaaaahhh the S200 guy always is driving towards me on the way to work :)

Lol. I'm not a stalker, promise.:) It just so happened that I'm working from the houghton subbie tonight.
Yeh I'm not particularly having fun at work either. Are those exhausts on your 197 standard? They looked a bit different to other 197s I've seen?

Albi Blue 197
Haha! Thought it was my lucky day ;-)
That route home is always clear till Houghton then the traffic appears :-(
Ummm I assume they are the standard ones :-/ it says on the car docs "sports exhaust" but I assumed thats the standard one from the Renault sports pack *shrugs* lol

Clio rs 200
Lol. :). I know what you mean about the traffic tho. I normally work in Dunstable and it takes 15 mins to get from houghton to west street.
Yeh just thought if ask because they stck out like the ones on a 200. Think they look better like that ;).

Albi Blue 197
Lol. :). I know what you mean about the traffic tho. I normally work in Dunstable and it takes 15 mins to get from houghton to west street.
Yeh just thought if ask because they stck out like the ones on a 200. Think they look better like that ;).

Then we need to swap cars cause I prefer the exhausts on the 200 & I've been looking for tips for mine with no luck :-( maybe slow down when you drive that way & I can run alongside yours car n steal your exhausts :D full of good ideas today ;-)