ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Mk1 in Redcar

Clio 172 Cup
is this meet locals only or could I invite my self along to? Since I spend every morning 6 days a week in Redcar

Clio 172 Cup
Grainger Games Delivery, tell me about it, part of my many stupid amount of working hours lol

What you's planning on doing? Miini drive or just a Mini meet?

Clio 172 Cup
If it's raining I won't be out playing, the current tyres on the car are just death, spins in 4th they are that bad.

Nice and dry = Good drive

williams 3
just a meet up really, not to sure on a drive, depends on money and how much of the car is pieced back together! haha, so where we meeting? more the merrier!

03 Clio 1.2
what about later? haha im working till 6 so i could be there for 7ish, if yous will still be there!

Clio 172 Cup
I will be blasting past in the van tonight, gotta work, i'll give you guys a toot in me silver sprinter! lol

Albi blue 197
i turned up bwt half 4 n waited about till half 5 no one turned up lmaooo good job wasnt onbill haha

williams 3
aye i popped past a couple of times, everyone just went quiet when it came to friday/saturday, i was quite game too :(