ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blyton Park - Westfield - Snow

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Hello all,

Yet another video from me... sorry.

This time at Blyton Park. Weather forecast was good but typically it was wrong!

'Timeline':

First minute or so: Going sideways

1:12 onwards: Some nearly dry laps, but tyres refused to get any heat in them.

6:05 onwards: Gradually wetter conditions, snow at the end.

12:07 onwards: Chap from MX5 Nutz forum in the passenger seat, I managed to drive through a huge puddle and soak him :eek: Sound is crap cos the mic was getting soaked so I had to take it out of the car!

Cheers,
Adam

Last edited by a moderator:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Flol at soaking him, quality. Btw what camera do you use? And another great video :)
Oh and your mad btw lol

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Haha, yeah, it was kinda funny at the time. I did feel bad afterwards though! I was sat in a puddle of water too so it wasn't just him :p To be fair you are concentrating so much you don't notice the weather, the main issue is lack of visibility (what you can see through the visor is worse than the camera, if that makes sense).

It's a GoPro Hero3 Black, and an external mic under the dash.

Cheers dude! Give G172 a shout about the GoPro ;)

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Cheers man. Blyton is a great little track - been there about half a dozen times now. Ideal to push hard with plenty of run off, good mix of corners, good value for money.

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
It's a separate mic - Zoom H1 - but then you have to sync the audio in the editing software. If I had a roof I'd drill the housing yeah, but I think it'd be a bit dodgy in weather like that without one!